New York Pet Fashion Show 2016
Rev up your retro, send in the mod squad, get your punk out of the trunk, don’t be square-show off your big hair, and BRING ON THE FUNK!
The largest pet fashion and animal rescue benefit in the country!
An Animal Rescue Benefit like No Other!
The New York Pet Fashion Show Presented by TropiClean
Join us on February 11th 2016, 6-10 PM at the Historic Hotel Pennsylvania in NYC.
This show will benefit the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals www.animalalliancenyc.org
The 2016 NYPS Presented by TropiClean is a celebration and dedication to the Style and Music of the 8o’s. Funk, Punk, Disco Divas, and Rock & Roll, Big Hair, Miami Vice, Dallas, Madonna, Michael Jackson, and so much more…
A portion of the proceeds will go to benefit the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals, that is dedicated to providing a higher quality of life & “Forever Homes” for our companion animals. We are proud to have Hamptons Pet “The Global Luxury Pet magazine” as our media sponsor.
Don’t Miss (3) Extraordinary Fashion Runway Shows…
1. Opening Show Introduction, Awards Ceremony Part 1- (7:00-7:15)
2. Rescued in the 80’s Runway Show (7:15-7:45)
3. Awards Ceremony Part 2- (8:00-8:15)
4. Designer Couture 80’s Show (8:30-9:00)
5. 80’s Costume Contest (9:00-9:30)
6. Best in Show Costume Contest Winner Announced (9:45)
Limited Space Available for Entries
(Create, or have one of our pet fashion designers create an outfit for your dog/cat ) 80’s Costume Contest Entry Ticket $95,
– Pre-Show Single Ticket $50,
– At Door Single Ticket $60,
– Single Seat Reserved on (10) Top Table $75 Per Person,
– Reserved Table 10 Top $750,
– (4) Top Reserved Table $300
All Pets Attend FREE, Dress to impress, Gold Paw Awards